Updating Your Address

If your address has changed, please update it by logging in to your account. You can also change your address by downloading, completing and mailing in the Change of Address form or by contacting us directly.

If your monthly payment is directly deposited to your bank, and your address has changed, please update your address by logging in to your account, completing the form, or contacting the Fund for more information.

Depositing Your Monthly Annuity Payment

By signing up for the Fund’s Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program, your monthly annuity will be sent directly to your bank account. The money is available on the first business day of each month.

We encourage you to sign up for EFT. Simply complete the Electronic Deposit of Annuity Payments form, sign it and mail it with a voided check from the designated account to the Fund.

Viewing EFT Notices

You can log in to view your EFT Notices—showing your monthly transactions and year-to-date balance—for any month of your retirement from January 2006 forward.

Withholding Income Tax From Your Annuity Payment

The Fund may be required to withhold a default portion of your annuity payment for federal income taxes. Provide the Fund with a completed IRS Form W-4P to elect a different amount of withholding, or to elect not to have withholding apply. The Fund can withhold state income taxes only if you live in New York. If you live in any other state, you will be required to file your state income taxes either quarterly or annually (depending on your state and your income).

Filing Income Taxes

Each year, IRS form 1099-R is mailed to your address on record at the Fund by January 31. This form is used to file your taxes.

Changing Your Beneficiary for the Retired Death Benefit

The Designation of Beneficiary for the Retired Death Benefit form must be notarized and mailed in. Contact the Fund if an annuity has been started under the Principal Guarantee Annuity Option.