How Can We Help You

I'm a Plan Participant
How to Update My Personal Info
Address Change

In order to send you updates on your benefits, we need to know where you live. If you move, you can:

  1. Send us a Change of Address form,
  2. Log in to your account and change your address, or
  3. Contact our Customer Service Department
Marital Status Change

The Fund needs to know about any changes to your marital status. Federal laws impose strict rules in the distribution of benefits to beneficiaries for married couples. Contacting us is the quickest way to find out which forms are needed to update your file. 

Legal Name Change

If you change your name, you must send the Fund a Change of Name form along with the proper documentation.

Beneficiary Change

If at any time there is a major change in your life, such as marriage, birth of a child, widowhood or a divorce, you should review your beneficiary designation and make any necessary changes. 

To designate or update beneficiaries, you can either log onto your account and make the change online, or submit a Designation of Beneficiary form to the Fund.